We’re so excited you are here!
As part of our efforts to engage and grow our community, we are organizing Marketing Bytes on July 25, 2020. It is a day-long event split up roughly as below
July 25th, Saturday
- 9:30-10 am Introduction and Welcome Note
- 10-10:30 am Communication as a tool for change and social impact by Merril Diniz, Head of Communication at SHEROES
- 11-11:30 am Understanding and using PR as a power tool in your business By Upasna Dash, Founder Jajabor
- 12-12:30 pm Merging the 3 Pillars of B2B Marketing – Brand Building, Big Data & Lead Gen by Komal Puri, Sr Marketing Director at FarEye
- 2-3 pm Networking/ coffee break
- 3-3:30 pm Creating business opportunity through strong lead generation funnels by Sharan V, Marketing Director at Pushengage
- 3:30-4 pm Hypergrowth for virtual experiential platforms: My experience with Airmeet by Nishchal Dua, Director of Marketing at Airmeet
- 4-5pm networking/ coffee break for second half of the day speakers
- 5-5:30 pm Elevating your brand with convincing LinkedIn strategies and proven tips by Sampark Sachdeva, Personal Branding Coach & Linkedin Spotlight 2019
- 5:30-6 pm keynote/closing session | By Vinay Singhal, Co-founder Wittyfeed
- 6-7:30 pm Networking
We are proud to present Marketing Bytes, our first gala event on 25th July. This event promises to bring with it a lot of learnings, actionable advice and takeaways that you will want to share with your peers.
This novel idea promises to be better than all your college lectures, we promise! It sure will brighten up your rather regular Saturday too.
With 6 A-list marketers onboard from the domains of digital marketing, each session will deep dive into the specifics and nitty-gritties from their personal experiences.
Now, the part you’re probably waiting for, the speakers and schedule
The schedule is subject to slight modifications and alterations at the organiser’s will.
Join us for Marketing Bytes, hosted by Digifynd, supported by our A-list lineup of speakers.
If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to reach out at email@example.com